Refer BitBns and Earn ₹100 Bitcoin Worth and 50% Trading fee lifetime.
Hey Buddies! Welcome to our site khabar4u.in. Here we come up with great deals, apps, and earning ideas. So, I want to tell you about India’s one of the safest and most trusted Cryptocurrency Exchanging App “The BitBns”.It is a type of crypto trading app but it is a unique app in the subject of security features and many rewarding features. If you want to know about cryptocurrency exchanges read the full article about BitBns Referral Code/Link, BitBns Referral Code 2022, BitBns Referral link 2022, BitBns Referral Code, BitBns Referral Link.
To Download (Click Here) or Use Referral Code:1827471
BitBns is one of the best Cryptocurrency trading apps/websites where you can earn 50% trading fee from referrals lifetime and ₹100 BTC worth and it has many other interesting features like referral program, Lucky Draw, etc.
BitBns Referral Code 2022:
Start Investing in cryptos and earn a huge amount of money. To download BitBns Click here or use my referral Code: 1827471 and Earn ₹100 Bitcoin Worth.
|BitBns Referral Code||1827471|
|BitBns Referral Link||Click Here|
|Document Required For KYC|
|Referral Reward||₹100 BTC & 50% Lifetime Commission|
|Sign Up Reward||₹100 BTC (after KYC)|
How To Sign Up using BitBns Referral Code:
- Click Here to download the app/ or open it in the browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP” option.
- After that “Sign Up with Bitbns” Page will be opened.
- Enter YOUR E-mail & Password.
- Enter BitBns Referral Code: 1827471 and Click on Sign Up.
- Then Enter OTP sent to your E-mail Id.
- Set Your 4-digit BitBns PIN for security purposes.
- Now Do Your KYC Verification. Click on “VERIFY NOW”.
Steps For BitBns KYC Verification:
- Take Out a pen, White Paper, PAN Card & Aadhar Card/Voter Id/Driving License.
PAN Card Submission:
- Link your mobile number first.
- For linking your mobile, Enter your mobile number.
- Enter OTP Sent to your mobile phone.
- Then Enter your name and Date of Birth as given on your PAN Card.
- Enter Your PAN Card Number.
- Take the picture of the front part of the PAN card and upload it.
- Click on Submit and Continue.
- Enter Your Name as per Gov. ID.
- Enter Your aadhaar Card Number/Driving license/Voter Id.
- Upload the picture of both the front and backside of aadhaar.
- Click on Submit and Continue.
Video KYC Submission:
- Hold Your Aadhar or PAN card.
- Write a note with BitBns and today’s date written on it in DD/MM/YYYY format i.e.26/01/2022.
- Take a video of 5-10 seconds holding the card and note.
- Everything should be clearly visible.
- Click on Submit Video.
- Don’t Forget to Enter my BitBns Referral Code 2022 otherwise you won’t be able to receive ₹100 bitcoins.
How to add Bank Details in BitBns:
- Click on Bank account and Nominee.
- Enter Your Bank account number & confirm Your Bank Account Number.
- Deposits from PAYTM Bank, Airtel Bank, Equitas are not allowed.
- Enter IFSC Code.
- Select Account Type.
- Enter Your Name Given During KYC.
- Enter your mobile number related to your bank account.
- Click on Submit Details.
How to Refer and Earn With BitBns Referral Code:
- Click On your profile.
- Then scroll down and click on Referral.
- You will get your referral code.
- Click on share now or copy & share to the friends.
- After downloading and doing KYC, your friend will get ₹100 Bitcoin.
- You will get 50% lifetime commission if your friend will complete their KYC otherwise you will get only 10%.
Can I trade in Bitbns without KYC?
–>KYC is not required to trade, deposit, and withdraw cryptocurrencies.KYC is only mandatory for fiat deposits and withdrawals.
How to deposit INR?
- Select one of your linked bank accounts. The bank account should have the same name as the one you gave in KYC.
- Using a UPI linked to the bank account, send the required amount to the given Bitbns UPI address. The amount should be at least ₹100.
- Click the ‘I have sent’ button and enter the reference number if prompted
- The amount will be reflected in the wallet soon
Bank Transfer Method
- Go to the Bank Transfer tab.
- Select one of your linked bank accounts. The bank account should have the same full name as the one you gave in KYC.
- Add the given Bitbns bank details as beneficiary, if required.
- Send the required amount to the given bank account using IMPS, NEFT, or RTGS transfer. The amount should be at least ₹100.
- Click the ‘I have sent’ button and enter the reference number.
How to withdraw INR?
- Go to the Wallet page. In the INR Wallet section, click on Withdraw INR.
- You may select instant withdrawals (with ₹4–9 charge) or normal withdrawals (no charge) which take up to 3 working days.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click on Withdraw. Enter the 2FA code and confirm. Your withdrawal will be processed and deposited.
How to Deposit Crypto?
- Go to the Wallet page.
- Click the ‘Receive’ button next to the cryptocurrency you want to deposit.
- You can either scan the QR or paste the address in the source wallet/exchange you’re withdrawing from.
- For some crypto like XRP, XLM, etc you’ll have to enter the Tag or Memo. For crypto-like USDT, you’ll have to select a network like ERC20, TRC20, etc which matches with the wallet/exchange you’re withdrawing from.
- Make sure that the minimum amount and other requirements mentioned in Bitbns, as well as the source wallet, are fulfilled.
- Complete the transaction in the source wallet.
How to withdraw Crypto?
- Go to the Wallet page
- Click the ‘Send’ button next to the cryptocurrency you want to send
- Enter the volume of crypto you want to send and address to send it to
- For some crypto like XRP, XLM, etc you’ll have to enter the Tag or Memo. For crypto-like USDT, you’ll have to select a network like ERC20, TRC20, etc which should match the network of the exchange/wallet you’re withdrawing to.
- Make sure that the minimum amount and other requirements mentioned in Bitbns, as well as the destination wallet, are fulfilled
- Enter the 2FA code and click ‘Send’
- You’ll get an e-mail to verify your transaction. Click on the link given. Your transaction will be completed soon.
What is the trading fee in BitBns?
When starting out, your trading fee is 0.25%
Your trading fee is based on your trade volume and the amount of BNS Tokens you hold. The more you trade and BNS tokens you hold, the less the trade fees. You can check our fees section for more details.
Customer Support BitBns:
Bitbns has a 24×7 customer response portal where you can raise a ticket (Click Here to raise a Ticket) to let them know about the issues you are facing.
Terms & Conditions:
- The user you refer must complete their KYC in order to receive ₹100 worth BTC and for you to get 50% of the trading fees. Else you will be rewarded with only 10% of their trading fees.
- Bitbns reserves the right to modify/suspend/terminate the program with prior notice.
- Anyone found guilty of misusing this program will be taken strict legal action.
- Self-referral or any sort of circular referral would lead to your trading rebates being removed. The decision from team bitbns remains final on this.
- Slice Invite Code 2022: Get ₹300 + Free Credit Card
- Unocoin Referral Code 2022: Get ₹300 Worth of BTC on Signup
- mCash Referral Code 2022: Earn Money through Tasks
- Krypto Referral Code 2022: Earn Up to 0.02 BTC
- Probo Referral Code 2022: Get ₹25 to Play + ₹25 Per Refer
Thanks for reading our post on BitBns Referral Code 2022, BitBns Referral Code, BitBns Referral Link 2022, BitBns Referral Link. For more fantasy apps, referral codes, free recharge tricks, Click Here.