Fi App Referral Code: Fi Refer and Earn up to ₹400
There are numerous digital savings platforms available nowadays. And these apps are helping consumers manage their finances, savings, and other tasks more easily. Fi money app is one of them. People usually get confused and think that Fi is a bank. Read this full post to know Fi Referral Code, Fi App refer and earn, and Fi App Referral Code.
To know more about the Fi app, go thoroughly through the given information to understand this app more clearly. Your doubts regarding the fi account, referral system, and many more are going to clear. Also, get ready to earn up to ₹2000 daily through the Fi referral program.
What is the Fi app?
Fi is a non-banking financial platform that facilitates you to open a zero-balance digital savings account. This monetary app also provides the loan at an annual interest rate of 3%. It also bestows the opportunity to organize your mutual funds with zero commission.
This tremendous app was discovered by a team of ex-MNCians. You can access the fi apk on its website and app. Besides, It is available on the play store and the app store. Additionally, the Fi money app has a partnership with the federal bank.
Fi App Referral Code is K77CL3XTH8. Apply Fi Referral Code and get ₹200 on signup and get up to ₹400 per referral.
Fi App Referral Code:
|Fi App Referral Code||K77CL3XTH8|
|Referral Bonus||Up to ₹400|
|App Type||Bank & Investment App|
|Fi App Download||Download|
Use Fi App Referral Code as K77CL3XTH8. Apply Fi Referral Code and get ₹200 on signup and get up to ₹400 per referral.
How to download Fi App?
The process of installing the Fi app on your smartphone is quite straightforward and effortless. Pursue the following steps to get the app downloaded to your mobile phone.
- Go to the play store for the fi money app download.
- Search fi to get the app.
- After that, simply click on the install button and go ahead.
- Perfect! You have successfully downloaded the fi bank app.
How to get ₹200 as a signup bonus?
1) First, install the Fi Money app from the Android store or IOS store. Downloading instructions are given above.
2) After opening the Fi Money app, click on the button to enter a 10-digit mobile number.
3) Remember, your mobile number is already linked with the Aadhar document.
4) Fourthly, type your email address, legal name, and referral code.
5) Use this Fi Money referral code: K77CL3XTH8
6) After that, you need to add more details about work status, social account URL, PAN, date of birth, father name, and mother name.
7) When you successfully add all important documents into Fi Money, press the next button.
8) Now, add the home address to receive a Fi debit card for online transactions.
9) Your Fi debit card will reach your address within a few days or a week > use it on any online merchant store.
Step-by-step instructions to create a Fi account:
- First and foremost, confirm your phone number and email address.
- Understand the terms and conditions
- Provide work status
- Verify your identity
- Add money and activate your Fi card.
By providing all these details while registering, you will create the Fi account successfully.
Fi App Benefits
There are several advantages of using the Fi App. This is the first financial app that is non-banking and delivers many services.
Key Features of Fi Money: Digital Savings App
- Fi.Money – Secure Digital Banking Services in India.
- Create a free savings bank account fully online within 3 Minutes.
- No minimum balance is required.
- No hidden charges, totally free.
- Withdraw from any ATM.
- Money insured up to Rs.5 Lakh.
- Zero forex markup on your account.
- Manage all your bank accounts in one app – Fi Money.
- Invest and earn reward points on every transaction.
- Get a free visa debit card
How To Get ₹50 Amazon Voucher From Fi Money
1. Open Fi Money App Again on Home Page
2. There Click on Spend Your Fi Coin
3. Click on First Of Is Get ₹50 Amazon Voucher With 70% Extra Discount
4. Now Pay 750 Fi Coin and You Will Get a Free Amazon Voucher Instantly
5. Copy that Voucher and Redeem it in Your Amazon Account
How to open a savings account on the Fi app?
- Unlock the Fi app on your smartphone and click on the “signup” option.
- Now, enter your contact number and click the “OK” button.
- Fill in the security verification code that you receive in your inbox.
- Put down your email address to move forward to make a fi account.
- It will switch you to the interface which displays the device look option to prevent your account.
- This time, fill in your employment type and annual income.
- Your account has been created and thus you have to proceed with the KYC process.
Fi App KYC details
Note that you cannot use the app without the KYC even after creating your account. You have to do KYC first, then only you can utilize this app. To complete the fi app KYC, you have to use your Aadhaar card or PAN card. Further, you have to provide your accurate date of birth.
How to do KYC in the Fi Apk?
You have to do KYC first, then you can add money to your Fi digital savings account. Attend these step-by-step procedures and reap your KYC with comfort.
- After fi login in, choose between an Aadhaar card or a Pan card.
- Fill in your Aadhaar number or pan card number.
- Now, select your date of birth from the given droplist.
- Henceforward, click on verify details to get your KYC done.
How to Add money to the Fi app?
- Unlock the Fi app and go to the profile option.
- Look for the “Add money” option.
- Select an amount more than Rs. 1000.
- Just hit the Add button to bring your money to the Fi app.
- Hurray! Your money has been added to your Fi savings account.
Fi Refer and earn program
In the Fi refer and earn scheme, You can invite your friends and family to this app and in return, you and your referral both can obtain rewards on each invite.
- You should have a minimum balance of Rs. 1000 to refer to someone.
- Consider that you have your 10 days older fi account otherwise you can’t get rewards.
- The app claims that the fi users can win up to 5000+ fi points by referring schemes.
- Moreover, the minimum fi referral amount that you can attain is Rs. 200.
How to Unlock Fi Refer and Earn Program?
Get Fi Referral Code:
Unlock referrals & win ₹200 or more when you invite a friend
Maintain an average balance of ₹1,000 or more across your Savings Account and Deposits for at least 10 days to start referring! Your average balance should be approximate ₹1000.
Note: After you add funds, it may take 2 – 3 business days to reflect in your average balance
How to make an invite on the Fi money app?
- First and foremost, Open the fi app
- Go to your profile section and hit on it.
- Presently, tap on the navigation bar.
- Select the “Send an invitation” option.
- Write the phone number of the person you want to invite.
- Click on the invite button.
Fi Customer Care Service
In case you feel any query related to this financial app, then you can directly connect with the fi team and take the advantage of fi customer service. If you hesitate to ask queries on call, then you can also mail them your issues and they will contact you.
- The fi customer care email is email@example.com.
- To call their team, the Fi customer care number is 080 47485490.
- Furthermore, you can also engage with them by using in-app chats.
Fi Referral Rewards T&C
1. You will receive a reward only when: A user you invited opens a Fi account using your Fi.nite code; That user adds #3,000/- to their savings account within 7 days of opening the account.
2. Anyone who uses your Fi.nite code to open an account will also earn a reward when they complete the above steps.
3. You can only earn a maximum of 40 rewards in a year.
4. During seasons you can win up to $400 per referral
5. The reward could be in any form, including direct cashback, Fi-Coins, etc., as decided internally by Fi from time to time.
6. The season’s program is live until August 31st, 2022.
7. Referral Seasons or other referral programs can be changed from time to time at the Company’s discretion.
8. The user can learn about the form of reward via the Referral & Rewards pages.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
1. How much is the Fi app interest rate?
Ans. The Fi app interest rate is 3%.
2. How many friends can you refer to on the Fi app?
Ans. You can refer to a maximum of 150 people but rewards will be provided only for the first 40 people.
3. Does the fi app provide a fi app debit card?
Ans. Yes, it provides a fi app debit card for a lifetime.
4. Is the Fi App Safe?
Ans. Yes, the Fi app is absolutely safe and it is tied up with a federal bank.
5. What is the Fi Money referral code?
Ans. Fi Money Referral code is a unique code that is used to refer and earn money up to Rs 3000 per referral.
6. Is the current Fi referral code for Jan 2023?
Ans. The current month Fi referral code for Jan 2023 is K77CL3XTH8.
Terms & Conditions
1. The customer should be 25 years and above.
2. The customer should have their mobile no linked with their Adhaar card as well as should have a valid PAN card.
3. The customer should not have an existing relationship with Fi.
4. Multiple accounts should not be opened from the same device.
5. You need to maintain an average balance of 2000 or more across your Savings Account and Deposits for at least 10 days to unlock referrals
6. Once you unlock referrals, share your unique finite code with your friends
7. When a friend opens an account on Fi and adds at least 3000 to their savings account you get a reward With seasons, you can now unlock higher rewards when you refer more friends
- EyeMyEye Referral Code 2022: Buy 1 Get 1 Free & ₹1200 Off
- CoinDCX Referral Code 2022: Get ₹100 Free Bitcoin Instant
- Handy Pick Referral Code 2022: Get ₹275 on Signup Instant
Thanks for reading our post. For more fantasy apps, referral codes, and free recharge tricks Click Here.