How to Check Jio Data Balance and Recharge Plans
Hello friends, Welcome to our Bolg Site Khabar4u. Keep Updated with our Website and join our Telegram Channel read our latest blogs on recharge offers, referral codes, tips & tricks, and bill payment offers. This post is related to How to Check Jio Data Balance?
This Post Contains all the ways to know the data balance of jio and Recharge Plans. Must Read Our Related Post On Jio.
- Jio Hotstar Offer : Free Hotstar VIP Subscription With Jio
- Freecharge New User Offer: Earn ₹1000s of Cashbacks
- Paytm New User Offer: Free Recharge of ₹50|Use Code-FIRST
Check Jio Data Balance
There are many ways to check the data balance of Jio. You can check your 4G Data Balance with My Jio App, Dail 1299, Dail 199 and etc.
1. Dail 1299 to Check $G Data
- Open Your Dialpad on the phone.
- Dial 1299 and Call Via Jio SIM.
- After dialing 1299 you call will be auto disconnected.
- After that, you will get a message from Jio.
- In that message, you will get all your recharge history and left data balance.
- You will find the Recharge plans mentioned with the date and expiry date.
Note👉:- If Call did not disconnect automatically then Redial 1299.
2. My Jio App
- First of all, Install My Jio App in your device.
- Login In Jio App with your Jio Mobile Number.
- Verify with OTP.
- On My Jio App Home Page, you will get detail about Left Data Balance of Jio SIM.
- In Menu Section, you can get details of Recarge Plans.
- You can get all details about your Jio SIM with the help of My Jio App.
- you can Recharge your Jio SIM with My Jio App.
Jio is the India’s No. 1 telecom company. Jio provides only 4G services, It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses only voice over LTE to provide voice service on its 4G network.
Read Our Latest Post. Don’t, Miss!!!!
Thanks for reading our post. For more, tips & tricks, fantasy apps, referral codes, free recharge tricks, Click Here.