Slice Invite Code: Get ₹300 on Signup + ₹300 Per Refer | Credit Card
Hello guys, welcome to khabar4u. If you are a student then, of course, this is for you. If you are looking for Credit Card and you are a student then this post is for you. In this post, we will be talking about Slice App. Slice Credit Card, Slice Invite Code, Slice Referral Code, Slice Invite Code 2022.
Slice is a fintech startup focused on India’s youngsters. we aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent financial platform to redesign the financial experience for the millennials.
At this time everyone wants to have a credit card because having a credit card can be very helpful for anyone. So the jobbers and businessmen can easily get it from the bank. But what about students the Slice is giving credit cards to everyone including students too.
Slice Invite Code is CHAMP309462. Use Slice Invite Code to get ₹300 as a signup bonus after the first successful use of Slice Credit Card.
So why are you waiting to download the Slice App and Get registered. Using our Slice Invite Code you will get ₹300 as a signup bonus so don’t forget to use it. Slice Invite Cod is CHAMP309462.
Use Slice Invite Code as CHAMP309462 during registration to get ₹300 for signup and share your Invite code to get₹300 per to refer.
Slice Invite Code: Slice Referral Code
|Slice Invite Code||CHAMP309462|
|Slice App Referral Link||Download|
|App Type||Credit Card|
Use Slice Referral Code: CHAMP309462 to get a signup bonus of ₹300 after the first use of the slice card. Refer your friends too to get ₹300 per referral.
How to Apply for Slice Card and get ₹300?
1. First of all, Download the Slice App on your phone.
2. Open the App.
3. Enter your mobile number linked with your Aadhar Card and Click on Continue.
4. Verify your mobile number with OTP.
5. Enter your First Name and Last Name.
6. Click on have an invite code?
7. Enter Slice Invite Code – CHAMP309462.
8. Once you complete that it will ask you your PAN number linked with your mobile number.
7. After that it will show your Credit score. Simply approve it and proceed to enter your Aadhaar number for Aadhaar verification.
8. Now verify your Aadhaar with OTP and enter your address where the card needs to be delivered.
9. After that you need to upload your selfie for verification.
10. Once it’s done! You will get an approval message from the Slice Pay app.
Features Of Slice App:
1. Zero Joining Fee and Annual Fee.
2. Get ₹300 On First Transaction after using the invite code only.
3. Instant Online Activation Through Online KYC.
4. Up to 6 months no-cost EMI’s.
5. Get a High Credit Limit.
6. Get ₹300 Per Referral
7. Get Free Physical Card.
8. Enjoy upto 2% cashback on every transaction.
Documents Required To Get Slice Card
- Aadhaar Number linked with mobile number.
- Income Proof [ if you don’t have any previous records] or School Id Card.
- PAN Card Number.
Slice Refer and Earn:
You can refer and earn from the slice app. After each successful referral, you will get ₹300 in your slice app.
- Refer your Invite code with anyone.
- Ask them to use your Invite Code.
- And after the first use of the Slice card, you both will get ₹300.
Credit Limit On Slice App
Students can borrow up to ₹10 lakhs from Slice. Individuals may have different credit limits. If you’re a new member, Slice offers a slightly lower credit limit. However, if you pay your installments within the term, your Credit Limit may increase. The Slice application also allows consumers to pay for their purchases via an EMI plan at no cost if they choose to purchase the items through the application.
Unlike some credit cards, Slice doesn’t have a “Minimum Amount Due” option. Therefore, it provides a 5-day grace period to repay the outstanding amount. If it is not repaid within the grace period, then the amount will be converted into EMI and the repayment period is up to 12 months. Use Slice app Invite Code: CHAMP309462 to get 300 INR on signup.
Within a few hours of signing up on the Slice app, you may receive the Slice Card. Internet transactions and purchases can be made using it. Currently, Slice has partnerships with Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato, Swiggy, etc.
Why Slice Card?
A slice card is the best card because there are:
- NO ANNUAL FEES.
- WITHOUT JOINING FEES.
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
- Credit Limits that touch skies: from ₹2k – ₹10L.
- Accepted at 99.95% of merchants across the country that accept Visa.
- Split bills with friends by taking notes, or adding tags.
Slice Card Application process and invite bonus:
- First of all, you have to download the slice app from the play store or App store and get started by entering your phone number.
- Verify your mobile number with the OTP and make sure you enter your contact number that is linked with your PAN card, Aadhar card, and other financial circuits so they can fetch your credit score/CIBIL score easily.
- Now, they will ask you for your name and employment status (salaried/student/self-employed) and on the next page, you can see your PAN card information as well.
- They fetch your credit score in the background and you might be asked to confirm it now and enter your Aadhar card number.
- Enter your full address for the card delivery and complete the application process.
- You may be asked for a slice invite code and in that way, you will get ₹300 as a signup reward after using the slice card for the first time.
- You can refer slice to your family and friends to earn more rewards. Slice will give ₹300 per referral.
Slice Card Offers
Free Credit Card – You will get a free visa card with a credit limit of up to ₹10 lakhs with NO annual fees, NO joining fees, and without any hidden charges.
Get up to 2% Cashback on every transaction – You will get 1% Cashback for every transaction you made with this card online or offline which can be increased up to 2%
Convert your Bill into 3 installments – You can convert your bills into 3 easy installments with no extra interest or charges.
Slice Spark Offer – With this slice visa card you get many offers on online stores like Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato, Swiggy, and many more. You will get extra cashback when you activate your spark in your card. Don’t forget to activate your spark before making a transaction otherwise, you will not get your cashback.
How to calculate the order amount for bank transfer?
Bank transfer transactions have some transfer fees levied on them.
Your total order amount = Transfer amount Cashback/Discount applied + Transfer fee
The transfer fee added is calculated by the following rules:
Order amount : 0-₹200: Transfer fee of ₹10
or, Order amount: ₹201 – ₹500: Transfer fee of ₹30
or, Order amount: ₹501 – ₹1000: Transfer fee of ₹60
Order amount: ₹29500 – ₹30000: Transfer fee of ₹1770
Order amount: >₹30000: Transfer fee of ₹1800
For every increment of & 500 in the withdrawal amount, we add R 30 to the Transfer fee with a maximum cap of 21800.
NOTE: The interest rate is fixed and calculated dynamically depending on the total order amount and the tenure of monthly payments selected by the user.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where can I check my current balance?
To check your current balance, all you need to do is just click on the profile icon at the bottom right of your screen.
Q. Can my limit increase not happen even after I see the credit limit upgrade prompt on the homepage?
Yes, it is possible that your credit limit could not be increased even after you see the credit limit upgrade prompt on the homepage. But if you keep a healthy usage of your slice card, your credit limit will get increased automatically over the course of time, as per your usage.
Contact Slice Customer Care:
- Goibibo Referral Code: Earn ₹50 On Signup + ₹1500 Off on Flight
- Unocoin Referral Code 2022: Get ₹300 Worth of BTC on Signup
- mCash Referral Code 2022: Earn Money through Tasks
- Krypto Referral Code 2022: Earn Up to 0.02 BTC
- Probo Referral Code 2022: Get ₹25 to Play + ₹25 Per Refer
Thanks for reading our post. For more fantasy apps, referral codes, free recharge tricks, Click Here.